It's an almost universal truth that a disc wheel is faster but for riders with a disc braked equipped bikes there haven't been many options. Therefore we created the GMR Disc to fill the need.
We started with CFD design to optimize the aerodynamics for the now standard tire widths of 25-28mm. Tubeless ready of course. Then made sure to include compatibility with multiple freehub designs and centerlock rotors for ease of use.
- 19mm internal width
- Full Carbon Clincher, Tubeless Ready Rim - hooked bead
- CFD designed lenticular shape
- Centerlock disc brake format
- Shimano HG freehub (Option for SRAM XDR)
- 12X142mm hub dimensions
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
Hub Bearing Size: 15267-2RS x 2
Hub Compatibility: 12 x 142mm (Through-Axle)
Rotor Compatibility: Center Lock
Rim Depth: Full Disc
Rim Width (Outside): 25mm
Rim Width (Inside): 19mm
Color: UD Carbon
11-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes (Shimano / Sram)
12-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes w/ (Aftermarket XDR Freehub purchase)
Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Ready (TLR) / Clincher
Max Tire Pressure: 70-100psi (also refer to Tire sidewall)
Tire Width: 700c x 25-28mm
Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs
- Tubeless valves Stems.
- Tubeless Rim Strip(s)
- 10 Speed Cassette spacer – (as these wheels are designed for SRAM, Shimano 11 speed cassettes)
GMR Carbon Tubeless Disc-Brake Wheelset Installation Instructions