Crafted to be the bib short of choice for those who are seeking a competitive edge and demanding comfort on the longest and hardest rides.
Durable and supple high-gauge fabric with integrated leg grippers support and stabilize muscles promoting venous blood return and oxygen delivery. This technology allows the body to focus its energy toward the strenuous activity of cycling rather than wasting it - boosting performance and delaying the onset of fatigue.
Power+™ denier gradient fabric construction rapidly pulls moisture away from the skin keeping wearer cool, dry and comfortable.
Italian made Forma Pro HD chamois features a multidirectional curvature that delivers a perfect fit for long duration saddle comfort.
Integrated leg grippers lightly compress to keep short in place and provide a sleek low profile appearance and feel.
- Premium high-gauge Lycra supports and stabilizes key muscles maximizing performance
- Ergonomic panel design contours with natural pedaling position
- Low-profile laser cut leg opening with silicone gripper
- Ultra-high density chamois provide protection and pressure relief
- Reflective accents improve low light visibility to motorists
Inseam: 10” (size medium)
UPF Rating: 40+
Chamois: Forma Pro HD