The GMR Tubeless Rim-Brake wheel is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, this wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
The tire bed structure built by auto-wrapping system which the tire bed stronger and more resilient to support the high PSI and Brake pressure.
Specifically formulated to withstand the same heat our rims can take on, our brake pad compound is exclusive for GMR Series wheelsets. Using a specially formulated rubber compound, durometer and friction agent, we developed a proprietary brake pad and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fiber wheelsets.
- High temperature resin for consistent braking on long descents.
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready.
- Rim brake.