Built for a beast of a rider who always goes that bit bigger than everyone else on the Park course, we knew the Americano had to be strong yet light enough to be ridden in Nick’s technical but burly style.
Together with Nick we worked hard to get the frame to ride good and be durable, a frame he could believe in as he pedalled towards that next banger. We added the 'DBS' brake mod which works a treat and simplifies the lower brake cables of a gyro, this mod was originally designed by team mate Mark Webb but has been refined by our product designer for the production model Americano frame.
Nick Bruce and company owner Ronnie Remo are both delighted with how this frame has come out after lots of design and testing.
- Full Multi Butted Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Head angle: 75.1º
- Standover: 8.25” (centre of BB-Centre of top tube)
- BB Height: 11.5″, low and good for stability
- Chain stay length: 13.3″ slammed - 13.55″
- Removable gyro and brake lugs and tabs (included)
- Dropouts: 6mm thick heat treated with integrated chain adjusters and CNC cutouts
- DBS cable routing
- Double external gussets (First for a Total frame)