The Lacey frame has also been refreshed from top to bottom. To start it features an engraved Federal logo on the headtube, an inverted Federal logo on the seat stay bridge and top tube gusset. The Lacey frame also features the brand new IC dropouts which are smaller to prevent catching when grinding. This is available in Matt Black or Matt Cranberry with brand new graphics designed by Rich Forne.
Removable brake mounts sold separately.
- 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Redesigned investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Investment cast seat stay and chain stay bridges
- All new graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed down tube gusset featuring the inverted F logo
- Integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered chainstays
- Mid BB
- Removable Brake mounts
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Head Tube: 75.5°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Chain Stay: 13.75" (slammed)
- BB: 11.8"
- Stand over: 9"
- Weight: 5.55lbs